VGP-BPS2B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS2B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learn how to Solve The Usb Unit Not Recognized Problem With Windows.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Learn how to Solve The Usb Unit Not Recognized Problem With Windows. Empty
PostSubject: Learn how to Solve The Usb Unit Not Recognized Problem With Windows.   Learn how to Solve The Usb Unit Not Recognized Problem With Windows. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 pm

When we install your USB Flash disk in my laptop, sometimes your windows may notice: 慤SB piece of equipment not found? What do i need to do? As the laptop I/O interface (port) usually are USB port. When your 揢SB device not located? we can not be connected the mouse, keyboard, cameras, phone and printer to DELL Latitude E5500 Battery pack laptop! You can see the detail info below:

Then i started with the usual methods to repair it, including uninstalling your drivers for my equipment and reinstalling them. This usually can solve the drawback (sometime the? USB unit not found? problem attributed to the disc not stopper in steady), but now it don't work! Then I tried that will reboot the laptop to generate the system to identify the USB drivers. It don't work!

Then I asked the challenge in Yahoo answer about it problem, Some one via kindly answered my situation. Then I try his solutions to solved the problem (USB driver can not work in the system). Then i open the Device Administrator, and uninstall all units under USB controllers. Therefore reboot the VGP-BPS8 battery laptop, install the HARDWARE drivers, but the trouble also be there!

To do it in Device Manager that this device is listed because? unknown device to discover.? br />

So, how could i finally solved the dilemma? Well, apparently is an excellent easy solution! No should edit the registry, uninstall typically the driver, or something prefer that.

Just disconnect your VGN-FZ160E battery laptop out of your wall outlet. Yes it happens to be! Note that this won't stop just because its newer computers tend not to really stop when you press the force button, while the motherboard remains to be power.

Explain first, the VGN-FZ180U battery motherboard is where all computer systems is connected, is attached, including the USB. Sometimes the motherboard really need to be 揷harged? too, because something can not work right, that is, work deborah. All USB ports not more sudden. The small microchip for the motherboard will reload this drivers and USB ports back to will be to identify all devices!

First power down your computer or press the electricity button and then the plug on the wall. Let stand for the minute and then in close proximity it again.

Hopes that show you how to.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps2b.forumotion.com

Learn how to Solve The Usb Unit Not Recognized Problem With Windows.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS2B :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: