VGP-BPS2B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS2B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions about buying a new laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Suggestions about buying a new laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions about buying a new laptop.   Suggestions about buying a new laptop. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:58 pm

We're often asked questions a lot like, 'Should I upgrade into a Pentium-II 300? ' or 'What new system what exactly is get'. With any up grade or new purchase final decision, many factors contribute to making the purchase. Even so, there are some main points that everyone should try to remember for when they upgrade down the road.
First of all, set a cover yourself. All too often, people are focused on receiving a 'X' processor with many ram, etc. Unless you're buying the ultimate dream machine, you might want to be careful, because sometimes the price can leave hand. Additionally, focus on lots of the components of any given system that your salesman is showing everyone. Often computers on the display will either have added extras you don't want or need, or they will have sub-par components for example a slow video card and bad sound card. Personally as i am buying a fresh computer, I set my budget to check out the best computer I'm able to get and still fit it in my budget. This entails buying a custom built (in my case, home-built) computer, but finally it is worth the idea because I've got the system I want, and the idea fits into my spending plan.
A very important factor to focus on when buying a new system is always to research what hardware will be released soon. For example, if you were thinking of purchasing a new Pentium-II system a couple months ago and knew that AMD would be releasing their K6-2 chip on May 28th; you have saved $50-150 (depending applications P-II processor) by expecting the price cuts after the K6-2 release. Additionally, I often hear upset customers that wish they waited to get latest technology. For example, I knew someone who bought a DVD-ROM drive a month before DVD-RAM drives released. Ouch.
Finally, the golden rule regarding a new computer is usually to purchase a custom-built computer preferably. The main advantage being which a custom-built computer offers an easy upgrade for the generic case design that supports almost all motherboards. With proprietary pcs (made by manufacturers like Dell, Compaq, and Packard Bell to mention a few), the motherboard seriously isn't upgradable, and when it comes time for it to upgrade, usually the only option is mostly a whole new system. Whereas that has a custom-built computer and a generic case, all to be done is a basic motherboard and CPU change.
As always, if you happen to be considering upgrading, feel free to contact me if you would like any advice or contain any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps2b.forumotion.com

Suggestions about buying a new laptop.
Page 1 of 1